25 ways parenting has reinvented you — and one way you can reinvent it back. :)Oct 26, 2022
First you were you.
Then you were a parent.
1. sleep schedule
4. sex/dating life
5. hip width
6. relationship to your in-laws
7. relationship to your own parents
8. frequency with which you lose your temper
9. working memory capacity
10. relationship to your car, your bathroom, and anywhere else you can hide, LOL
11. workout schedule
12. amount of love you thought you were capable of feeling
13. tolerance for talking about urine and poop
14. way people perceive you at work and in the world
15. comfort level with walking around with your boobs literally leaking
16. amount of times you get hit in a day, which used to be zero and can no longer be counted upon
17. definition of sanity
18. tolerance for people crawling on your head
19. music that you listen to
20. view of your own childhood
21. sense of yourself in the space-time continuum of your own lineage
22. vacations that are possible
23. car you drive
24. way the pandemic affected you
25. number of stimulating and intelligent conversations you have in a day
So what do you say we take back our lives and tell a new story about parenting?
Join me for a genuinely fabulous discussion that I have with Navy graduate and former fitness instructor Shawn Marshall, now the host of the Reinvent Yourself Series.
Shawn does not have kids but he was interested in how parenting reinvents us as humans, and we spent an hour having one of my FAVORITE CONVERSATIONS EVER.
I defy you to listen to this and not feel deeply seen — and better yet inspired to claim the life you really want to be living.
And just think - this FANTASTIC conversation will immediately turn around #25 on that list!! Not to mention the other awesome conversations that Shawn will share with you as part of this free summit.👇
Parenting is messy business.
Far beyond the dirty diapers.
It messes with your mind, body, sleep, relationships, career, identity, priorities, and even your sanity.
At MFA we help you clean that sh*t up. One step at a time.
Get started today with this gift:
A Manual for
Your Strong-Willed Kid's Brain
BEST. GIFT. EVER. 👏👏